You’ve spent years dedicating long hours and hard work to ensure your firm succeeds. One disability can put all of that on the line.
Apply for the State Bar of Texas Insurance Trust Office Overhead Expense (OOE) Plan at texasbar.memberbenefits.com/ooe. to help ensure you can pay your firm’s expenses while you get back on your feet. Coverage can provide up to $10,000 per month.
- Charges for electricity, telephone, heat, water, and laundry
- Employees’ salaries or wages
- Payments for leased equipment and furniture
- Car allowances (as related to the practice)
- Interest on existing business loans incurred
- Business insurance premiums, including insurance for malpractice and employee benefit plans
Payroll taxes, plus rent or mortgage interest payments
SBOTIT Office Overhead Expense Insurance Plan Features:
- 24/7 coverage
- A choice of a maximum monthly benefit amount up to $10,000
An extensive list of approved office overhead expense
Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance vs. Office Overhead Expense Insurance Plan:
While LTD can help cover your personal finances, OOE Insurance can help with your business overhead expenses so you won’t have to dip into your savings and/or use your LTD benefits for business purposes.
Apply by March 1, 2015, to help protect your firm, your employees, and your future.
Questions? Call 1-800-282-8626 or visit texasbar.memberbenefits.com/ooe.